• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weather

NAXJA Forum User
Not sure if anyone is watching the weather (I'm a nerd and check it daily).

Here's the forecast I am getting from Weatherunderground.com as of today...

Monday: High 87 Low 67 Rain chance 90% at 6 AM and drops as the day goes on.

Tuesday: High 90 Low 66 Rain chance below 15% after 6 AM

Wednesday: High 85 Low 63 Rain chance 70% at 10 AM dropping to 50% by 4 PM

Thursday: High 84 Low Rain chance 50-60% all day

Friday: High 84 Low 59 Rain chance below 15% after 6 AM

Saturday: High 88 Low 62 Rain chance below 10% all day

Even with all the rain last year it was still great!! So it should prove to be just as good this year if not better!!

Ugh I hope for no rain after I get there!

I might miss my windshield wipers.

Last edited:
Winshield is cracked, that will make it more difficult to clean.

About 1/4 of the drivers side of my windshield is shattered and the windshield is all pitted from that one time I was welding on the roof and didn't realize slag was rolling down the windshield... Soooo, wipers wouldn't do much good.

Weather channel shows 30% on Thursday, 0% on Friday, and 10% on Saturday.

About 1/4 of the drivers side of my windshield is shattered and the windshield is all pitted from that one time I was welding on the roof and didn't realize slag was rolling down the windshield... Soooo, wipers wouldn't do much good.
Wow, my damage is on my brother's half of the jeep (i am a twin) he tried to pull 2 windshields from the junkyard but broke both of them. 2/3 driver side from winterfest tree. It will rain, hopefully not all day.:sunshine:

I have a windshiled, full doors and AC.....I will only do masson jar if it has not rained in 24 hrs.....

Wow, my damage is on my brother's half of the jeep (i am a twin) he tried to pull 2 windshields from the junkyard but broke both of them. 2/3 driver side from winterfest tree. It will rain, hopefully not all day.:sunshine:

My windshield was shattered by that tree on the side of Daniel at Uwharrie. I bounced the a-pillar into it at about 20 miles per hour.

I guess we got too lucky for several years when it was dry.

It's funny how much the weather forecasts vary depending on where you look.

I guess we got too lucky for several years when it was dry.

It's funny how much the weather forecasts vary depending on where you look.

I'm noticing that too.

I'm not worried about rain. It rained a lot last year and I'd rather be in Harlan in the rain than at work in the sun, heat, and oppressive humidity...and I'm in an office most of the time!!

Bottom line: It's summer time in the South. Expect it to be hot, humid, and a chance of pop up storms any given afternoon/evening.

I'd recommend working windshield wipers for sure. Last year's downpour was intense.

The golf cart doesn't have wipers...

mac 'low priority' gyvr

Bottom line: It's summer time in the South. Expect it to be hot, humid, and a chance of pop up storms any given afternoon/evening.

I'd recommend working windshield wipers for sure. Last year's downpour was intense.

x2. The humidity fogged up the inside of my windshield in a hurry too.

Back