• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail questions

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Can anyone tell me what is required for running intermediate trails 18 & 22? Lockers (how many) and tire size?

Is there and areas that are particularly difficult or is there a certain direction you would run them?

Add trail 11 to that list.

These are all blue Intermediate trails.

My rig is only on 33's with a front locker. My group will be the smaller rigs and I want to play in that area as the last time I was in there was 2008 and 2010.

I was thinking about Wednesday as the group will be a little smaller.

Ed those are nothing more then connector trails if I remember correctly... Like 01tj said.

Some trails that you might want to try would be...

Fish Fossil
Lower Rock Garden
Killin' Time
Rail Bed (You can bypass the exit)
The trail that runs below Grapevine and Big Perm (It shows a dotted blue line with a "C" on the map) would be fun

Let me look at the map some more and I'll see what else I can find. I know there are alot of trails that are longer more of just cruising trails. You can take trail 34 out to an old train building for the mine. I'll try and post a picture of it on the map.

Fish Fossil
Lower Rock Garden
Killin' Time
The trail that runs below Grapevine and Big Perm (It shows a dotted blue line with a "C" on the map) would be fun

Let me look at the map some more and I'll see what else I can find. I know there are alot of trails that are longer more of just cruising trails. You can take trail 34 out to an old train building for the mine. I'll try and post a picture of it on the map.

Killin Time was a bitch last year in the rain...... It has gotten eat up.

Fish Fossil
Lower Rock Garden
Killin' Time

Ok that sounds like good news on these trails. Trail 34 says no Jeeps. Is that the Brookside gated exit where the train building is? I can access that via trail 29.

I see it on the Googlemaps. Looks like a shell now.

I wouldn't recommend Rail Bed for your group. A couple spots are tricky and the easier exit requires clearance and gas pedal. We all got through it last year, but it took some effort. I remember cutting a tire and stacking for several people.

Back