• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indiana Convoy?

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
We plan on leaving Vincennes around 8:00 AM Wednesday, taking I64 thru Louisville and then I75 south from Lexington if anyone wants to convoy down.

We probably have room for people and trailers (as long as the ground isn't soft) at the house if anyone from the North wants to come down Tuesday night and leave from there.

I'm heading down 50 through sellersburg to 75, construction delays on 65 =stupid people.

Hmm, I was thinking about going through Cincinnati in lieu of Louisville on Wed as well. 65 between Indy and Louisville is soo rough towing a trailer.

We will be heading down Wednesday evening if anybody is leaving then. Don't know what way we are taking just yet

We are leaving some time Wednesday, Drag races between loaded 7.3 and loaded 8.1?

Hmm, I was thinking about going through Cincinnati in lieu of Louisville on Wed as well. 65 between Indy and Louisville is soo rough towing a trailer.

I'm taking 7 out of Columbus to 50 to 275, missing Louisville and Cincinnati traffic.

I'm taking 7 out of Columbus to 50 to 275, missing Louisville and Cincinnati traffic.
Aaron, sounds like a plan. You drivin ur XJ or towing? Are you running the intermediate trail on Thursday?

Andy wins.... I'm driving. Leaving early Wednesday morning.

Back