• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

night wheeling?

89eliminator

NAXJA Forum User
will there be any of this going on this year? if so i will fix my rock lights. i am down for a somewhat tame night run to a lookout point or something. dont really want to run hard trails.

Just wait until Jason breaks.....and bring food! :D

If a night run is to be made you MUST be sober. Passengers should be competently sober as well. A bad decision or a simple mistake can turn into a seriously bad night on the mountain and we do not want anyone hurt.

Also remember that groups will be leaving on time in the morning. We will not sacrifice other peoples time on the trails because you slept in.

If a night run is to be made you MUST be sober. Passengers should be competently sober as well. A bad decision or a simple mistake can turn into a seriously bad night on the mountain and we do not want anyone hurt.

Also remember that groups will be leaving on time in the morning. We will not sacrifice other peoples time on the trails because you slept in.

absolutely agree. i wouldnt even go out if someone in the group was drunk.

^Absolutely. No way I'd let anyone be drunk on the trails at night, I've seen the kinda damage that can come from that (guy snapped all his control arms somehow and drug his Jeep down Daniel). Also I wouldn't wanna be out past midnight. After a couple hours it becomes monotonous

I might be up for a super easy night ride. I gotta use that light bar for something.

Blinding the guy in front of you?

Ask Ghost about the time we decided to go play one afternoon and we got caught out after dark in Harlan. Something about a wrong turn.....dead end trail......off camber.......broken rear driveshaft........only 1 flashlight.........

You guys have at it. I'm an old fart and will be too tired to ride. Besides the cabin has Direct TV and hot tub.

I might be up for a super easy night ride. I gotta use that light bar for something.

X2... The wife mentioned going on an easy night run, so we may be up for it.

What is easy? Doing the 15/20 loop run?

I think you guys should do Mason Jar or Lions Den.

Blinding the guy in front of you?

Ask Ghost about the time we decided to go play one afternoon and we got caught out after dark in Harlan. Something about a wrong turn.....dead end trail......off camber.......broken rear driveshaft........only 1 flashlight.........

You guys have at it. I'm an old fart and will be too tired to ride. Besides the cabin has Direct TV and hot tub.

Yea that was an adventure......

What is easy? Doing the 15/20 loop run?

I think you guys should do Mason Jar or Lions Den.

I was thinking Intimidator or Shameless..... The only decent overlook I have seen is the one at the entrance to Mason Jar. I would be up for a night run but like was said night don't come till 9:30 or so.

Back