• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nashville departures

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
I'm heading out, probably around 9 am on July 2. Going to take I-5 North into KY, then head east just north of Bowling Green on the Louis B Nunn Parkway. That will go as far at Somerset, then over 80 to London, south on I-75 to Corbin, then back roads to Harlan.

Routing through Knoxville is 3 miles shorter, but 6 minutes longer!!

Mark and I are headed out Tuesday, July 1st sometime early. We plan on going through Knoxville.

I'm heading out, probably around 9 am on July 2. Going to take I-5 North into KY, then head east just north of Bowling Green on the Louis B Nunn Parkway. That will go as far at Somerset, then over 80 to London, south on I-75 to Corbin, then back roads to Harlan.

Routing through Knoxville is 3 miles shorter, but 6 minutes longer!!

I'll be going through Knoxville Wednesday morning sometime. I am about 4-4.5 away from there, though.

If you decide to come this way.

What time will you be through town? Were leaving tuesday as well, we could all meet up and caravan?

Me and Ed are gonna meet at the 288 mile marker at 8:00am and it's another hour and a half to Knoxville so we would be through there around 9:30 CST. Where you wanna meet?

Me and Ed are gonna meet at the 288 mile marker at 8:00am and it's another hour and a half to Knoxville so we would be through there around 9:30 CST. Where you wanna meet?

Pilot truck stop.... Lovell rd exit and turn right, can't miss it on your left.

I can't remember the exit number but it's the second exit past the weigh station coming into town. We'll be ready and waiting for ya

Pilot truck stop.... Lovell rd exit and turn right, can't miss it on your left.

I can't remember the exit number but it's the second exit past the weigh station coming into town. We'll be ready and waiting for ya

Sounds like a plan and I know the exit so we'll see you guys there.

You're towing right?

Back