• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swaybar disco's

mark268

NAXJA Forum User
If I were to fab my own by lengthening stock ones how much longer should I make them? I am running apx. 4" of lift.
Thank you.

You can also make them adjustable, should be able to find all the metal and hardware at OSH or any other local hardware store. Stay away from Homedepot, low stop when it comes to jeep fab goodies.

http://home.comcast.net/~cdutke/disconnects/

It does require some welding, and as long as you don't bend up the axle mounts, they will connect and disconnect in record time. They do require some welding. If you want someone to build them for you contact, Neil, Dedisgner and Fabricator Extraordinaire!! :D

u mean to tell me that you guys are riding around town with your sway bars on?!?!? lol, i have to make some disconects soon, its real squirrely on the turns, post some pics when u get it done

I built these back at 3 1/2-4",thet work great(when there on).Much quieter/firmer than all the disco's plus it only takes a couple minutes to remove!
swaylink.jpg

great this is some awesome information. As you can tell I am a newbie to this site. So far very informative and everyone has been so kind.
:yelclap:

Back