• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kids coming along

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
In conjunction with the family friendly activity thread, I'm curious what aged kids are going to be there, and perhaps how many.

I'm bringing two girls, both experienced off-roaders -

Avery - aged 9
Barrett - aged 5

I'm bringing 4 kids.

My 11 year old son, my 9 year old son, my 5 year old daughter and my 42 year old wife. LOL

All experienced off roaders (all at crawl last year and my wife and oldest son have been to Tellico)

Bringing my 21 month old daughter.

Her off-road experience will be at NACfest the week before.

mac 'should be interesting' gyvr

We're going to try hard to bring our barrel train to pull behind our 4 wheeler (if it fits on the trailer it's coming)...my wife loves toting the kids around in it and I'm sure she will be glad to give rides to all of them...may ease things up say... during the potluck and raffle!!!

7 year old boy he was with us last year , wheelin and ziplineing.

My 13yr old twins and 19 month old baby girl will be there. Boys are experienced drivers. Amber did her first run at 2weeks old in Alaska.

I'll have my 16, yes 16 year old twin boys with me. Not like they are "little" kids any more.

My 3 year old Jack will be with us. Bible camp starts before we can get back so Olivia won't be with us. Jack is all about the monster trucks (and he considers my XJ one) so he should have a blast.

Can the kids leave dad at home?:conceited

Nope! I'm the driver! Neither of them have gotten their license yet! In SC they have to do a formal drivers education course now before they can get it.

My 11 year old Son would love to come, but he is at camp that week.

In conjunction with the family friendly activity thread, I'm curious what aged kids are going to be there, and perhaps how many.

I'm bringing two girls, both experienced off-roaders -

Avery - aged 9
Barrett - aged 5

2 boys, 6 and 8 :D

And my daughter, 21 months.

red 'can't fit them in a wrangler' heep

Back