• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exhaust bolt question

md21722

NAXJA Forum User
Hi All,

What are the part numbers for the exhaust bolts that connect the Y-pipe with mini-cats to the crossover pipe that connects to the rear cat? There are 3 bolts. Mine are pretty heavily rusted. Looks like I may need to cut them off.

The closest I've seen is that they may be Dorman 03127 (comes in a package of 2) or Mopar # J4007109 (just the bolt).

I could not find any references to J4007109 on this forum so I'm thinking its not the right part number?

Thanks!

Its a Its M8 x 1.25 thread. I would go to the hardware store and get a bolt and but that fits.

I'm coming up with a 52101112AD for the nut at that joint, but it says its not serviced. No bolt... they may just be studs. If they are studs, just knock them out and use bolts.

I had thought these were special application, splined on the shank near the bolt head. Guess not. Thanks!

Looks like J4007109 (bolt/stud) and 52101112AD (nut) would return it to the way it left the factory, or substitute appropriate M8 x 1.25 bolt and nut.

Great, thanks.

Back