• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T shirt and Hoodie thread

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
We are working on a design for Sierra Fest Shirts.

Post up your quantities by sizes for short sleeve T shirts, Zip up hoodies, and we can do girls fitted V necks as well.

"Standard"zip up hoodies? Or nice lined ones?

I will take:
-one large tshirt (GordoSmasho)
-one large hoodie (GordoSmasho)
-one girls meduim tshirt (Mrs.Smasho)

Not sure if we are doing personalized ones again this year but I put the personalization in parenthesis.

Thanks Jon

I will take:
-one large tshirt (GordoSmasho)
-one large hoodie (GordoSmasho)
-one girls meduim tshirt (Mrs.Smasho)

Not sure if we are doing personalized ones again this year but I put the personalization in parenthesis.

Thanks Jon

We are going to shoot and see if we can do the personalization again. It will most likely be red names only if we do.

"Standard"zip up hoodies? Or nice lined ones?

We can possibly have both as an option, but as of right now we haven't looked into it. I know the standard ones will be around 20$ -26$ so the nicer lined ones might be in the 28$-38$ range depending.

To all:
Please note, that 3XL or larger require an extra 1$ per T shirt.

For meow, just put me down for
One, XLshirt (Johnnie Walker) if personalized.
and IF personalized
One, M (Johnnie Walker's Broad)

Let me know about the hoodies.

I'd take a medium tshirt, and a large hoodie if you do them. (srmitchell)
My dad would probably take an xl shirt too.

If you are doing lined zipped hoodies / jackets I may want to do one, I've got enough standard hoodies. Otherwise just one T-Shirt, if we personalize it make it say whatever you feel is appropriate :eek:

If you are doing lined zipped hoodies / jackets I may want to do one, I've got enough standard hoodies. Otherwise just one T-Shirt, if we personalize it make it say whatever you feel is appropriate :eek:

You mean you want it to say "The Jerk" ?

is there going to be a design posted?

Yes. Eventually. Soon. We are scrapping the current design and starting over at this point to try something different .

We are doing nicer zipped hoodies and looking into pricing out some sick embroidered jackets. Hoodies will be in the 28-30$ range, the jackets will be 45-65$ range. If we can even do the jackets.

T-shirts:
2 XL
1 Small

:cheers:

Back