• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDC Terminals

fzsk4p

NAXJA Forum User
In process of modifying a harness and am looking for the OEM terminals for the mini relays and both max/mini fuse banks.

Have seen folks reference part number 5014460AC. Which is called a PDC repair kit. Problem is that these terminals already have a short length of wire factory crimped to the terminal itself. Not the idea way to go when you want to power, say a fuel pump and the input/output for the relay (30/87) is a 16 gauge wire.

Even the factory PDC wiring is less then what I desire for some circuits. Have considered getting several PDC`s to strip the wires and terminals from but am still faced with the same wire size limitations.
Just want the factory terminals and then I can add my own size AWG to them.
Thanks

Your local Napa/Carquest should have a decent selection of terminals.

In process of modifying a harness and am looking for the OEM terminals for the mini relays and both max/mini fuse banks.

Have seen folks reference part number 5014460AC. Which is called a PDC repair kit. Problem is that these terminals already have a short length of wire factory crimped to the terminal itself. Not the idea way to go when you want to power, say a fuel pump and the input/output for the relay (30/87) is a 16 gauge wire.

Even the factory PDC wiring is less then what I desire for some circuits. Have considered getting several PDC`s to strip the wires and terminals from but am still faced with the same wire size limitations.
Just want the factory terminals and then I can add my own size AWG to them.
Thanks

These people may have something. I have used them in the past for terminals to fit relays and the crimp tool so I could produce a professional looking finish .

http://www.delcity.net/

Thanks Johnnie and Patrick. I will look into them and see.

The other option is to replace the entire PDC with the Cooper Bussmann RTMR`s like this.
http://www.waytekwire.com/item/46345/MINI-FUSE-AND-MICRO-RELAY-RTMR/

Would need to mount two of them. One for chassis/engine control power relay functions and the other for lighting/misc relay controls. The RTMR`s use Metri Pack 280 terminals that can range from 12-16 and then 16-22 gage.

Only heartburn is the factory PDC has enough empty/non used relay ports that if I could find the terminals everything could packaged as OEM within the PDC. A much simpler/cleaner install.

Keep `em, coming guys, thanks

Back