• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Spring Spacers

LilGreenToy

NAXJA Forum User
So I added .75 lift spacer to the front springs to even out the ride after the 8.8 install. I was wondering would I have to extend the LCA or the UCA after adding this spacer. The axle just doesnt apper to be sitting on the jeep write. All the length of the arms and the track bar are the excat same as before when the spacer wasnt there. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.

Try to be more descriptive/specific. What doesnt appear to be right? If you can't describe it then take pics.

As you lift, your track bar will pull your axle off center to the driver's side. I don't know that .75" spacers would make much of a difference, then again I don't know how OCD you are! If you have an adjustable track bar start there - make it .5" longer.

Without adjusting the control arms you will increase your caster angle. You may want to measure it but I would suspect you are still within specs. Caster angle is more about how you like the handling anyway (opinion) so if you're happy with the way it "feels" don't screw with it.

Back