• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Serious offroad long arms?

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone running Serious Offroad long arms? I am thinking about picking them up, but would like to hear some first hand experience first. Thanks!

They look good for the price. But I am not running them.

Serious Offroad has a pretty good reputation on Cherokee Forums. Most people have little bad to say about their stuff.

On the other hand, I've never run them.

Just some basic ol radius arms.

Well, here's the thing...

Not all "basic ol radius arms" are created equal. The selection of the rod ends and the material the arms are constructed out of make all the difference.

Knowing the owner of Serious Offroad allows me to understand just how much he cares about his products and our community. IMO, you will be hard pressed to find better parts for the price.

AND... Once the rod ends on my LA 4 link wear out, I will be replacing them via Serious Offroad. Of this, there is no doubt.

These are solid folk selling solid product.

Well, here's the thing...

Not all "basic ol radius arms" are created equal. The selection of the rod ends and the material the arms are constructed out of make all the difference.

Knowing the owner of Serious Offroad allows me to understand just how much he cares about his products and our community. IMO, you will be hard pressed to find better parts for the price.

AND... Once the rod ends on my LA 4 link wear out, I will be replacing them via Serious Offroad. Of this, there is no doubt.

These are solid folk selling solid product.

Right. I should have revised my statement to the design of the radius arm. (Radius arm meaning a fixed lower with an upper arm coming off of the lower)

Sure, every kit out there seems to use a different material and rod ends, personally i am very happy with my Clayton set up.

I can't comment on the arms, but I can say Frank (the owner of Serious) is a stand up guy and respected around here. He did a great job on my regear.

Back