• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

check engine light back on

jeeptj1

NAXJA Forum User
ok guys i thought it was solved. had new crankshaft position sensor put on and got 250 miles before the check engine light started flashing again. cant put anymore money into it. its for sale. tried to list on the for sale part but im not allowed access. 2001 cherokee sport 60th anniversary issue. 210,000 miles. the usual power accesories. i bought it from the original owner. he was a yuppie and always took it to the dealership for repairs. (have receipts) i bought it in 2007 and heres what i have done to it. 6-20-2011 front u joints, repacked rear wheel bearings, new valve cover gasket---10-6-2011 new tires---4-3-2012 new radiator hoses---
4-4-2012---6-8-2012 new radiator---3-16-2013 new rear hatch supports---5-4-2013 new front rotors and pads---8-17-2013 new starter---12-30-2013 new coil pack---12-31-2013 new power steering pump---
4-7-2014 new crankshaft postion sensor.(have receipts for this stuff) not that it matters but they only made about 2,700 of the silver 60th anniversary edition xj. i will be buying a newer cherokee in the next week and will be taking best offer up until then. all i can say is its a very nice and clean cherokee but not perfect. it is listed on craigs list in illinois on several areas. i am streator illinois. i will be glad to send pictures. [email protected] thanks and once again sorry for not posting in the right place.

Back