• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Amboy Territorial Days 4x4 Show - July 11-13

bmikes

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I have a family member that lives up in amboy and I think I'm going to register my rig in this show just for fun. I thought I'd post it up to see if anyone else wanted to enjoy the beer garden, lawn mower races, and offroad vendors besides me. Here's a message from the Territorial Days Facebook page with info:

"The Territorial Days Celebration is the 2nd weekend of July, 11th, 12th & 13th. There will be some tricked out 4X4's on the 11th & 12th along with some great 4X4 vendors. The actual 4X4 show is on July 13th. The entire Celebration is a blast! Tons of live music, great vendors & food, huge beer garden, logging show, lawnmower races, a tent w a DJ for teens to play their fav music, an much more!If you would like to enter a rig in the show, pls email us at [email protected] and be sure to put "T-days 4X4 Show" in the email subject line. $20 per entry, due at the show. Bear w us on response time, we still have alot of planning to do! If you can, send us a pic w the email! In the meantime, be sure to get all your friends to "like" our page so they can see the updates. Thank you"

Back