• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fastner and parts diagrams

oldbill

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone found a source of exploded parts diagrams for xj, yt and wjs? Also is there a source to find what fastners, nuts, bolts, sizes, grades etc. that are used in engine, transmission and various body parts?
Thanks,

Jeep publishes Factory Parts List catalogs. They include Jeep part numbers and most fastener size/grade info. A simple Google search should locate one.

Last edited:
Has anyone found a source of exploded parts diagrams for xj, yt and wjs? Also is there a source to find what fastners, nuts, bolts, sizes, grades etc. that are used in engine, transmission and various body parts?
Thanks,

Hit me backchannel. Also, note that the OEMR catalogues don't list everything in terms of screw sizes, which is why I've been trying to collect them. Go to www.kelleyswip.com/tech.html and follow the links. Feel free to contribute if you find out anything I don't have listed!

(Observations, notes on head styles, and the like are also welcome.)

Back