• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tent Site Available

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
Unfortunately, I just can't see a way clear to make it to SCF this year. I kept holding out, hoping something would free up to allow me to pull this off, but it's just not in the cards.

So, I have available, site 78, just two doors down from NAXJA headquarters, in the middle of the best section. My arrival date is Friday, leaving on Monday.

My loss is your gain. If you've waited too ling to reserve your site, and found that there are no more decent sites (which there aren't; in fact the entire campground is sold out), now is your chance.

Just looking to recover the $90. I already paid for the three nights. I figure I'd give NAXJA a chance before cancelling the reservations and getting a refund.

David Bricker / SYR

The tentsite has been sold. Look out NAXJA, The BSC has a lock on everything around this loop.

David Bricker / SYR

Back