• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buy your shirt and dinner!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Yes, we will sell you clothes! Besides your shirt is probably dirty and you need it.

SCF2014Shirt.jpg

Shirt is local pickup-only. Buy and get at event or arrange in comments to parts train it. We are not going to work with shipping at this time.

http://www.naxja-socal.org/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4

Can I be a total noob and ask what goes down at SoCal fest. New to western US.

Friday we will run various trails (schedules to be posted in the near future) during the day. In the evening most people will hang out at Serrano campground and socialize. You're on your own for dinner Friday.

Saturday we will run various trails during the day. In the early evening we will begin the dinner and immediately following we will have our equipment raffle. Bring cash, we've got some nice prizes to give away. After the raffle is done everybody tends to hang out and socialize / tell lies.

Sunday we will do trail maintenance on one or both of NAXJA's adopted trails in the area. If time permits we will then do some trail runs after the maintenance duties are complete. I urge you to attend the maintenance as it is the right thing to do and enters you into a special volunteer only end of year raffle, you get a ticket for each hour served.

Friday we will run various trails (schedules to be posted in the near future) during the day. In the evening most people will hang out at Serrano campground and socialize. You're on your own for dinner Friday.

Saturday we will run various trails during the day. In the early evening we will begin the dinner and immediately following we will have our equipment raffle. Bring cash, we've got some nice prizes to give away. After the raffle is done everybody tends to hang out and socialize / tell lies.

Sunday we will do trail maintenance on one or both of NAXJA's adopted trails in the area. If time permits we will then do some trail runs after the maintenance duties are complete. I urge you to attend the maintenance as it is the right thing to do and enters you into a special volunteer only end of year raffle, you get a ticket for each hour served.

Regarding this trail maintenance. Do we need to bring equipment? Like axes, rakes, machetes, samurai swords, etc? Or will this be provided?

It is not feasable to supply everyone with equipment. Please provide your own. Mainly loppers and hand saws. (Chainsaws are not allowed without completing a chainsaw course)

Any samples of the "Coffee" color?

Don't forget to buy your stuff!

Also I realized I forgot to add the dinner description. We're doing your basic burgers and brats type meal with some hot dogs for children.

Shirt ordered. Dinner not ordered :bawl:

David Bricker / SYR

My idea is it will be the color of coffee, so Brown

My idea is it will be the color of my coffee too, so black. Haha.

ShMgPpH.png

Nobody told me the color of the shirts, it was meant for just black, so you won't see the design on coffee. But you will see it on black, which is coffee. Right? :D

Back