• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.0L rebuild kit source

MT Mike

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in the process of rebuilding an HO Jeep engine to replace my extremely tired Renix. I was all set to order a kit from flatlanderracing.com until I Googled them for reviews and saw where a whole bunch of people had been ripped off by them. So I need a reliable source for a quality master rebuild kit for my 4.0L. No plans for a stroker, just a good reliable .030 overbore with all new internals.

Tell me who you've used that you've had good results with.

I'm in the process of rebuilding an HO Jeep engine to replace my extremely tired Renix. I was all set to order a kit from flatlanderracing.com until I Googled them for reviews and saw where a whole bunch of people had been ripped off by them. So I need a reliable source for a quality master rebuild kit for my 4.0L. No plans for a stroker, just a good reliable .030 overbore with all new internals.

Tell me who you've used that you've had good results with.
I bought my stuff from them and they were great to deal with.
Initially they sent me the wrong sized pistons and when I called them they had a new set to me within a couple of days.....they didn't even ask for the other ones back.
The components are all name brand quality stuff too and at the best prices!
Here is a link to a Better Business Bureau review: http://www.bbb.org/concord/business...new/flatlander-racing-in-plaistow-nh-13003275
Hans

Back