• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf springs??? Which ones

rkates

NAXJA Forum User
Pulled the leaf springs to replace the bushings, noticed that one of my main leafs is cracked almost completely in half. So now stuck with trying to replace them. My question is who to go with??? Just by googling it looks like iro is the better choice. Looking for 3.5", it's mainly an off-road vehicle but still drove on ocation.

Sorry for rambling but looking for 3.5", affordable, something I don't have to worry sagging in the next year. And I'd rather it not ride like a log wagon. Thanks for the help

I'm actually setting at 6.5" but have TNT u-bolt eliminators, hd's relocation brackets and longer shackles. The original springs are 4.5 but they've sagged overtheyears.

Deavers or nationals, if you have the budget.

Build your own. Super cheap since you already have other leafs to use. My buddy did stock comanche and some lifted to make a pack set up. He actually ended up cutting the comanche up so he could use one ended like a military wrap.

Back