• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GP Snow Run - 3/28

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
A few of us headed up into the Gifford Pinchot this past Friday evening for a little impromptu snow run. We had four rigs total, David, his buddy Derek in a Toyota, Mikey with Brandon as codog, and myself. Shortly after 7:00 we headed out from Battle Ground.

It took awhile to actually find the snow level, but once we did we were into it pretty quick. Some quick air pressure adjustments, and we were on our way breaking trail.
141D663F-A9F1-4228-8B02-4E17E9729A29.jpg

With the recent rain the snow was super heavy and wet. It packed alright, but the increasing weight of it stacking up made progress slow. We cut over the 53, and down to the 42, and then headed up the 42 to see how far we could make it.
FB1175B4-4B32-4534-9C0F-CE8E851C694B.jpg

When we reached that point where we called it, we surprisingly all got turned around pretty easily, and made our way down the mountain. Air up time.
866302DB-C80B-4951-8486-0BF6F66EED3F.jpg

Fun times.

It was good times. im glad to finally make it out with you guys. Got home shortly after 1. Now I just need to fix the tailpipe and make sure all bolts are tight from the axle swap and im ready for some trails. Thanks again for coming out

Yea it was fun to go play in the snow. I had a good time even though I lost my wallet up there :/ so if anyone else goes up there and finds a grey wallet with my stuff in it you can keep the cash, hair give me my wallet back please :D haha and the cards are already canceled just FYI.. :p

Next time I'm up there it'll be in my own rig!

Yea it was fun to go play in the snow. I had a good time even though I lost my wallet up there :/ so if anyone else goes up there and finds a grey wallet with my stuff in it you can keep the cash, hair give me my wallet back please :D haha and the cards are already canceled just FYI.. :p

Next time I'm up there it'll be in my own rig!

You're the second NWC NAXJA member to have lost his wallet that weekend....
92warwagon lost his down at the coast.
So we have one on the mountain,
One on the coast....
Someone needs to loose their wallet now in the valley and we'll have our trifecta!:rof:

Back