• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aries 1 peice grill guard/ brush combo. Fit limited???

All XJs from 1997-2001 have the same bumpers and mounts. The older ones are slightly different trim-wise but are about the same.

What year is your Cherokee? A Cherokee Limited will not be different then a Cherokee sport. Both are XJs with the same bumper mounts.

Do the instructions say it will fit a Cherokee XJ? What years does it say it fits?

From the pictures, that looks like the right one. They also show a Grand Cherokee in one of the pictures though, so maybe their advertisement just sucks.

Can you post up a pic of it as well as information about your Jeep? That will decide if it will fit.

It should bolt right up. They probably say "Cherokee/Sport" so people don't confuse it with a Grand Cherokee.

Do you mean trim level Limited? If so, there is no difference between a limited, sport, classic, Laredo, upcountry, etc or between a 1984 or 2001 xj when it comes to bumper mounting/grill guard mounting.

But holy hell $450 for a grill guard? I spent $500 for my rigid winch bumper delivered, and 5 years later spent another $60 for a grill guard hoop from dirt bound. So this setup cost me $560.
tutytezy.jpg

Looks sweet. Post up a pic when you get it installed. :cheers:

Back