• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf Springs?

Turbostixxx

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know the stock arch on the leaf springs on a 97? I need to refresh the suspension on mine, so putting all new springs, and looking at Heavy Duty Springs with like a 6 1/8th arch, not sure if that is going to lift it a little more or what.

I would make sure you can get the rear bolt out of the eye before planning a full replacement. Mine were SEIZED!!!! I installed the add a leaf from the rough country lift kit while the top leaf was still mounted to the jeep. Just foor for thought, maybe a helper spring would be in order.....

Fantastic ! I have a fresh pile of dog-logs in my yard which I'm sure a best friend would be more than happy to take care of for me. :farmer:

Well, see, what had happened was........:repair: Jeep

hahah, any ideas on the coils? It needs new coils too, the tires are almost rubbing on the wheel wells, and the tires are bald, and are 225/75R15 so I know my suspension is pretty F'd. I want to even it out possibly...

Back