• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campground WIFI

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Has happened.

mac 'more than just at McDonalds' gyvr

It worked well for me too. It was nice to have. Now they need a new/bigger hot water heater for the bath house.

So was there ever any hot water?

Yes. When I took a shower Thursday there was nice HOT water. 90% of the people in the campground were taking a shower at the same time Saturday. That would bring almost any water heater to its knees.

Saturday morning I headed to the bathroom and someone was in there with it steaming hot. I have taken showers there several times after the dinner and its always super cold. This time was a new level of cold.

You want hot?, you have to get it durning that sweet spot.

Yes. When I took a shower Thursday there was nice HOT water. 90% of the people in the campground were taking a shower at the same time Saturday. That would bring almost any water heater to its knees.

If I were building a SHOWER house, it would have a tankless heater sized to provide hot water for all the showers at the same time.

given the purpose of the building.

Re: Re: Campground WIFI

If I were building a SHOWER house, it would have a tankless heater sized to provide hot water for all the showers at the same time.

given the purpose of the building.

But this is Attica, things are different here. You can legally rent hotel rooms in a collapsed building.

Back