• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Well?
Talk is free folks, who is going to attend this year?

If my vacation ever gets approved, myself, wife, and 20 month old daughter are planning to attend. Arriving on Thursday, I think after a trip to see my 92 year old Grandfather in Binghamton, NY.

Headed to Richlands, NC after, then Harlan for the Crawl.

mac 'part of a 2500 mile east coast trip' gyvr

If my vacation ever gets approved, myself, wife, and 20 month old daughter are planning to attend. Arriving on Thursday, I think after a trip to see my 92 year old Grandfather in Binghamton, NY.

Headed to Richlands, NC after, then Harlan for the Crawl.

mac 'part of a 2500 mile east coast trip' gyvr

sounds like an awesome trip!

i'll be there in my disco... cant wait to run greens and blues while shouting thing with an english accent. prob arrive friday night since i have no time off at the current job and if i get the job i interviewed for last week i also wont have any time off.. lol

Arriving on Thursday, I think after a trip to see my 92 year old Grandfather in Binghamton, NY.

Wait, you have relatives in Binghamton? You know that's only 20 miles from my house? Need a place to crash?

Of course, as seems to be the case with you and I, I won't be home before NACFest, as we're going to Florida to see our son, and Raleigh for a friend's wedding.

But, I am hoping to make it to NACFest again. I return on the 23rd of June, so I may be able to get a hall pass for the following weekend.

David Bricker / SYR

Hoping to make it.

It may be the last hurrah for the MJ, I have a tradition to uphold of parting out horribly beat white jeeps at rausch creek. We'll see.

I will try and be there Friday night and Saturday heading home sunday

Wait, you have relatives in Binghamton? You know that's only 20 miles from my house? Need a place to crash?

Of course, as seems to be the case with you and I, I won't be home before NACFest, as we're going to Florida to see our son, and Raleigh for a friend's wedding.

But, I am hoping to make it to NACFest again. I return on the 23rd of June, so I may be able to get a hall pass for the following weekend.

David Bricker / SYR

Let me know when you're in Raleigh. If you have a spare moment I can drive up for a bite to eat.

David Bricker / SYR

We are staying in the RV at a near by campground. My Grandpa actually lives between Oxford and Greene, NY (I think).

Anyways I should find out tomorrow what my vacation approval is...or isn't...I hope.

mac 'just come to NACfest' gyvr

Vacation approved.

IN for NACfest

mac 'what day do folks arrive' gyvr

We will be either Wednesday evening then or Thursday late morning early afternoon.

Can someone alert me to camping, do we need to reserve a spot or just show up? I'll need a 30 amp plug.

Maybe it will be covered in another thread.

mac 'starting to put my trip together' gyvr

We will be either Wednesday evening then or Thursday late morning early afternoon.

Can someone alert me to camping, do we need to reserve a spot or just show up? I'll need a 30 amp plug.

Maybe it will be covered in another thread.

mac 'starting to put my trip together' gyvr

Yeah, it Is covered in the chapter thread, but I should probably put the info here as well.

Anything besides tenting you will want to make a reservation.

Back