• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 stuff...misc xj parts if someone from NAC will bring them :)

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
I know there are a few NAC members attending winterfest ...if i can arrange some parts train action with them, i will potentially have the following for sale (trying to raise some money for other parts i need sooner than these :)

-trussed xj dana 44 housing...freshly painted black. has 3.55 gears but i don'k know the condition of the gears or bearings $400 obo

-ten factory dana 44 chromoly shafts $225 with bearings and studs

-Factory dana 44 rear shafts $50

-rear 44 disc brake conversion parts with spacers and explorer parts $200

-dana 44 arb $900

-install kit: $100

i dont really want to sell these parts, but i am also trying to put the money together to buy some other things i want/need currently so i figured i would throw it out there.

other things i have that might be of interest:

-97+ gold hatch. has stickers and one ding in it. $40

-97+ white hatch...has a few stickers, but in great shape: $60

-gold xj hood: $20

-97+ xj steering column...from a 99 limited $20

-97+ tail lights..bottom tab is broken off, but they still mount fine and have no cracks in the housings $25

-full set of moog d44 upper and lower ball joints. should fit gm, dodge...possibly ford $55

-used dana 44 gears 4.10, standard rotation in good shape...$30

-99 xj PCM...$30

-xj limited sound bar: $25

-xj factory tinted glass for 97+ minus one vent window $30 for all of it.

-99 xj throttle body $15

I also think i have a set of dana 44 ubolts and 8.8 ubolts. $20 per set. new 1/2" stock ubolts

i may think of more...again, i have to arrange some transport for this stuff, so i cant really dump it all. if people are seriously interested in stuff, i will see if i can get ahold of someone who is going

Back