• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help building a lift

metalic

NAXJA Forum User
I currently run a RE 2" spacer in front & RE 2" Add a leaf in rear. the jeep has a adjustable shackle in rear form previous owner but I run it in the upper hole ( lowest lift). I have a DIY TC drop

I currently picked up used BW flats

I've read on here to build a lift VS buy and wanting to know what is the best way and if i can build from what I have in rear or start over.

I want something I can trail (from Illinois and will only hit LBL. Redbird, & badlands I assume) but still worthy of hwy. I like the idea of LCOG & thinking 3ish with 31X10.50.

I bought bumpers and rocker protection from a local guy and they are heavy so I need to take that into count. Will have a winch also.

If there's any other info needed just tell me so I can put together a order.

I will be ordering a SYE and driveshaft. Is there any preferred SYE?
Pro's & cons of ordering a DS or running a stock Front?

Thanks

OME 934 coils + ACOS for the front. OME 2" MD/HD leafs/ shackle relocation brackets. Prothane bumpstops.
AA HD SYE, solid product and seems to be one of the less expensive. I would pick up a couple front driveshafts, refurb them and you have spares for both ends.

Also, a high priority should be HD frame stiffeners. HDOR, RS, or other.

Back