• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will a 99 bumper fit on 94?

AnthonyF

NAXJA Forum User
I am wanting to swap my bent front bumper out with a nice straight one and I found a 99 XJ with the lower valance and fog lights. I am assuming it will fit since the vehicle hasn't changed very much but just wanted to see if anyone knows if it won't. I've googled it but maybe i'm not wording it correctly. I haven't found a thing yet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Depends how much you care, the end caps will not match up well with the fenders since their mounting holes are different on each style. The bumper itself and its brackets will fit fine though.

Thanks, Nann, I'm not that picky. I do need a passenger side fender and that'd be nice to swap them both out with a set that matches. I figured it should at least bolt up.

If you swap both fenders and the nose piece as well, and do some minor wiring splicing, it all fits perfectly, actually.

You can also put the larger 97 and later side mirrors on.

Back