• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random parts

*89Laredo*

NAXJA Forum User
97 2 door glass, front. Think I have both sides. 20 each.
97 2 door rear glass. Mirror tint, with vents. Vent glass is broken on one side. 20 each.
97 full gauges. ~280k Mi. $20
97 alternator. $20.
97 throttle body with sensors. $20.

Pioneer deh1300mp. Worked fine when pulled. No cage. $20

Added:

97 plastic fuel tank. Good pump. Wires cut but left long enough for repair. $40.
97 231 tcase. ~280k. Worked fine. Quiet, shifted easy. $40.

May have more stuff. Will update if/when I find things.
Prices are obo. Make an offer and get this Crap out of my life so I don't have to scrap, throw out, or haul this stuff to Iowa.
May take payment in booze. No whiskey unless it's fireball.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the alternator and throttle body, Dylan.

I'll get a pic later.
No jeep plug, came out of my truck.
Pretty sure it has an aux port on the front.
ysady3ez.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Re: Random parts

can I get a pic of the radio? Have a xj plug on the back of it? Does it have a headphone jack for my phone?

duba5ejy.jpg

sybarury.jpg

beza7eza.jpg

Has an 3.5mm aux jack on the front. Red power wire is cut a little short but should be OK or could be repinned ( I think the pigtails are cheap too). Worked fine when it was in the truck, I just didnt like the way it handled MP3 cds (Random wasnt very random, would play the same song like 2 tracks later. Seems to just be a common issue, my current one does it too). I might be able to find a cage that will fit it.

Last edited:
Jensen CD2610. No MP3 cd support. Bright blue backlight. Has a plug on the back for a CD changer, Stereo RCA line in on back, stereo RCA output, Not sure what the yellow RCA is for. Hooked up to my powersupply and it turned on, no testing other than that. Might have came out of one of my old jeeps.
$15
uvy4era5.jpg

javuvuda.jpg

qu6e9ery.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the pioneer.

hopefully you guys found a cage too

mac 'can paypal or give you cold hard cash' gyvr

I'll take the pioneer.

hopefully you guys found a cage too

mac 'can paypal or give you cold hard cash' gyvr
Didnt notice this. You can bring cash or some decent beer.

I think I have an aftermarket 97+ header panel and possibly grille. Still in raw fiberglass, no paint. Was on my old jeep, has some oil/mud stains. $30? Will have to make sure I still have it.

May have some driveshafts too. Will look tomorrow if I get a chance.

Emerald green 97 Hood. Has some dents in the front, its been in a wreck. Decent condition. Have to see if Dan has room for it. $20

89 Brake Master cylinder. Was a reman from Oreilly IIRC, I put very few miles on it before I did a 97+ brake swap . Unknown condition, been sitting outside for a while. Rear reservour still has fluid in it, front is dry. $10

97+ center console. Decent condition. Has maglite holders screwed into it. been sitting outside a while. Just the console and bucket. Have to see if there is room to haul it. $15

97 4.0/aw4/231 rear shaft. Needs joints. Should be fine other than that. $15

97 4.0/aw4/231 front shaft. Thinking it would need rebuild. $15

Stock replacement steering stabilizer. Very few miles. $15

Rear brake line "tee". Brand new, assuming I bought it for my lift and its longer than stock. Can measure. $10

97 PDC. No relays. Big fuses are still in it. $10

91+ airbox lid. $5

Renix airbox top/bottom. $10

97+ 2door drivers door panel. Fair condition, all clips intact. $10

97+ starter. Unknown condition, worked when pulled a couple years ago. May be a good core for a rebuild. $10

97+ heater control. $10

Front tow hooks. Think theyre off of a blazer. 2 bolts each. $10

Didnt find the header panel. I think its out there somewhere, if someone wants it I can look again.

All Prices are OBO. I want this stuff GONE. Im leaving early Wednesday for WF so if you want it let me know ASAP.

Last edited:
Didnt notice this. You can bring cash or some decent beer.

I think I have an aftermarket 97+ header panel and possibly grille. Still in raw fiberglass, no paint. Was on my old jeep, has some oil/mud stains. $30? Will have to make sure I still have it.

May have some driveshafts too. Will look tomorrow if I get a chance.

If that header panel and/or grille pops up, I will take it. If you can't find it, no big deal.

If that header panel and/or grille pops up, I will take it. If you can't find it, no big deal.
Found the header panel. Was a major pita to dig out of a foot of snow/ice. If you want it let me know. Broke the grille pulling it out of the snow (was sitting next to it).

Last edited:
Back