• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Snow Run - 2/21

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Change of plans, I'm now looking to do a Friday night snow run. Plan is to head up into the Gifford Pinchot. Stage in Battleground 8ish, and go from there.

33's and lockers are preferred, it's been dumping.

Any takers?

IMG_0002.jpg

I'm long overdue to get the Jeep out on the trails. Kind of feel like doing a day run this Saturday, assuming nothing comes up between now and then.

Option A. TSF
Option B. Snow run in the Gifford Pinchot

Anyone else interested, and have any input?

Last edited:
Re: TSF or Snow Run 2/22

or skip the meet and greet and just go to stars for beer and stripers then an after party at dellstopjeeps salem place.
:shhh::thumbup:

Re: TSF or Snow Run 2/22

New Plan:

Friday Night Snow Run 2/21 - Gifford Pinchot

Shooting to leave the Battleground area around 8ish. It's been dumping in the mountains all week, so there should be plenty of fresh snow.

TSF or Snow Run 2/22

New Plan:

Friday Night Snow Run 2/21 - Gifford Pinchot

Shooting to leave the Battleground area around 8ish. It's been dumping in the mountains all week, so there should be plenty of fresh snow.

Is this where you are talking about? Never heard of the place, what is it like?
e2y3yqer.jpg

Change of plans, I'm now looking to do a Friday night snow run. Plan is to head up into the Gifford Pinchot. Stage in Battleground 8ish, and go from there.

33's and lockers are preferred, it's been dumping.

Any takers?

IMG_0002.jpg

Nice photo! Jeepforce0ne? did you ever have the km2's on the nail salon?

Nice photo! Jeepforce0ne? did you ever have the km2's on the nail salon?
Yeah, JeepForceOne. I never had the KM2's on the Nail Salon, just the Coopers. They're border line bologna skins now though, so we'll see how they do. :laugh:

if I didn't have to work at 7 on Saturday, i would jump on this. how many do you have going
I believe just Ruger and I so far. We're not planning on making it late night/morning. Just a quick run to scratch our snow itch. Come on out!

I have 80 post to set, above Hockinson between tomorrow and Saturday. depends on how late we work tomorrow will be the deciding factor.(limited rear open front) 33s and onboard air

And it continues to dump snow by the foot. Last I heard Snoqualmie was getting in the 3"-7" an hour rate

This should be a good run! The temps have been awesome not too cold so all the sugar snow will be gone.

I have 80 post to set, above Hockinson between tomorrow and Saturday. depends on how late we work tomorrow will be the deciding factor.(limited rear open front) 33s and onboard air

if the conditions are right open front should not be a problem I'm thinking if you showed running last in line would be and should be cake. as stands right now tire size ranges from 39.5 to 33.

Last edited:

I'm not going and it's totally up to Torx, but I run without either one if my lockers on except when breaking trail or having fun. You should be just fine.

Conditions should be epic for this season.

I'm up in the air if I can make it or not. Depends on what happens today with work. We're are you guys meeting and when?

Back