• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Open seats for trail runs.

scoobyxj

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
If I don't bring my Jeep (and I probably won't) I'll be fishing for an open seat. I've always run the easy stuff, and I'd like to see some of the rest of the park. That being said anyone got an open seat I can bum?

1 scoobyxj Needs a ride...

I just need to start being a hooker or something and make some extra cash. No funds and no tow rig.

Haha but that kills the excitement. I'll get everyone hot and bothered at WF.

I'll have front and rear seats available in der wunderjeep all day Friday and morning on Saturday.

I have a hard deadline to leave at 12 noon on Saturday, it is my in-laws 50th anniversary and I have to be home by 2pm to help with final prep on that.

I'll have an open back seat on red for saturday (i won't be there early enough for trail rides friday). Now I only have a passenger side and middle seat buckle so if more than one person wants to ride you have to cuddle in the back. But don't worry you wont be the first that have done it. ;)

Anybody mind if I rode with you to the park and wheeled with you ? I could meet you at your place or if you're passing me pick me up (right next to 151) ? I hate to sound needy but I seriously had no idea there was a chance of me wheeling out here lol.

Last edited:
Anybody mind if I rode with you to the park and wheeled with you ? I could meet you at your place or if you're passing me pick me up (right next to 151) ? I hate to sound needy but I seriously had no idea there was a chance of me wheeling out here lol.

TTT

I hope someone can help Scott out. I've met him for beers and dinner and he's an okay normal guy. I'd take him along except I can't go this year.

Scott, if you do get to go I can lend you camping stuff like a sleeping bag and whatnot.

Anyone?

We may or may not have a back seat open.

You'll have to pet my wieners, and JJ might be back there.

find people in the campground before th drivers meeting.
Pay your passenger fees @ the badlands office.
Go ride.

Alternately, pay your fees and find us in the parking lt at the drivre's meeting.

TTT

I hope someone can help Scott out. I've met him for beers and dinner and he's an okay normal guy. I'd take him along except I can't go this year.

Scott, if you do get to go I can lend you camping stuff like a sleeping bag and whatnot.

Anyone?

Thanks for the kind words bud... but my name is Nick :laugh:

Thanks for the kind words bud... but my name is Nick :laugh:

Hey its hard sometimes for old people to remember things like names, birthdays, that they had to pee. Give him a break. :D

Back