• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ball joints

Synergy/Polyperformance sells there own version. 4340 I ran them in JK D30, no issues and they easily outlast the normal 20-30k from Spicers.

Last edited:
Synergy/PolyPerformance sells there own version. 4340 Chromoly I ran them in JK D30, no issues and they easily outlast the normal 20-30k from Spicers.:D

I read it on NAXJA, so it has to be true. Ask cal.....

If said BJ last half as long as the more expensive one, you paid twice as much for labor. Don't forget to calculate labor into your "price" calculations.

Last edited:
I read it on NAXJA, so it has to be true. Ask cal.....

If said BJ last half as long as the more expensive one, you paid twice as much for labor. Don't forget to calculate labor into your "price" calculations.

More expensive doesn't always mean better... Just curious were you have seen synergys durability higher then Alloys. I know team petty cash runs synergy...but did they run alloys before that?

And my labor is free..

My labor costing me nothing other than a work out adds great value…. I have seen people having issues with them right after install when they first came out, seems these early issues have been fixed.

Something I did find interesting while searching is that Synergys come with a 1 year warranty and Alloys come with a 5 year. This should come in handy if they only last half as long as Synergys.

I will be sure to post actual durability stats after I put them thru some wheeling…:thumbup:

Last edited:
Both are a beefy upgrade to stock Spicer units. When the time comes for replacing mine, it will be Synergy or Alloy. 5 yr warranty is a plus.....depending on the fine print.

More expensive doesn't always mean better... Just curious were you have seen synergys durability higher then Alloys. I know team petty cash runs synergy...but did they run alloys before that?

And my labor is free..

As a matter of fact, i did run alloy-usa's on this setup before it was in 4643 (it came from my old XJ).

I took them out to put Spicers back in, and then later Synergy's. They did not hold up.

Thanks for the suggestions, alloy is the way to go for me, I'm running no bigger than 33's on my XJ and it's not a hardcore wheeler, it's for trailrides, camping and just general "offroad" rides with my family.

Back