• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

interior parts

Bloose

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have just about every interior part you could think of from a 2000. If you need it I likely have it, including seats, carpet, headliner, etc. The parts are grey. If you need something let me know and we'll work out a price.

light grey or dark?

I need a light grey A-pillar plastic that goes from dash area to B-pillar.

I assume being a 2000, the parts are the dark/agate grey? If so how much for the carpet and headliner? Also would you give me a price for carpet, headliner, and all of the trim bundled?

Thanks,
Collin

I really don't know if it is light or dark for sure. My interior is tan so I have nothing to compare it to.

B

I assume being a 2000, the parts are the dark/agate grey? If so how much for the carpet and headliner? Also would you give me a price for carpet, headliner, and all of the trim bundled?

Thanks,
Collin

Yes I'd be willing to do a bundle, does that include the front and rear seats? The seats are over all in very nice shape but the drivers seat has a burn hole in the seat bottom. So if you would want those too I'd get you a picture.

B

light grey or dark?

I need a light grey A-pillar plastic that goes from dash area to B-pillar.

If you could shoot me a pic of exactly what you need I'll bet I can find it at the local pic and pull.

I'll be there at least one or two more times before winterfest.

mac 'if you don't have my cell number pm me' gyvr

VT, I do believe it is dark grey, at least much of it is.

Bigslvrxj, you haven't let me know yet if you want the seats too but here is what I am thinking,

$100 for the carpet and headliner. Carpet is very nice. It was pretty dirty when I got it but I pressure washed it it it came out pretty nice. It is the entire carpet, cargo area too. For everything, with the exception of the center console, which I already passed along to a friend, though I may be able to get his old one for you if you need it, I am thinking $250.

I believe $250 is a steal really but it would be nice to get it out of the garage and not have to go through the work of listing it all on eBay and shipping it out.

You don't even know who this is do you...

Do you wear mom jeans? Do you have friends that think it is possible to weld aluminum to steel? Do friend bring you wheeling just so you can work on their junk when it breaks?

If not, then I have no idea who you are. :)

Are you clowns coming to WF?

If so this year is going to be freaking historical and hysterical. :worship:

B

Yes sir! Stefan and I are definitely coming, most likely with a couple of other NAC fools for you to meet. Is your wife coming, or are you going to camp with the men?

Wife is coming. I need to use her new diesel Grand to tow the Jeep down.

Are there any side bets going on as to weather you guys make it the entire way? Is he bringing the same Jeep or did he junk that pile and start over.

Wife is coming. I need to use her new diesel Grand to tow the Jeep down.

Are there any side bets going on as to weather you guys make it the entire way? Is he bringing the same Jeep or did he junk that pile and start over.

No Jeep, just coming to party. Speaking of which, can I bum a seat again?!

I was going to PM you all of this, but ruining your thread is waaaay more fun.

Sorry I hadn't responded, the interior would be for a buddy that is coming along, I'll run that price by him. If someone else accepts before me, I certainly understand. I'll try to let you know as soon as I talk to him.

Thanks,
Collin

Back