• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you are going to take advantage of FREE camping please read this.

kmanxj5050

NAXJA Forum User
The MWC BOD is once again going to offer free camping to paying members of NAXJA. We want to try and be more efficient than we have been in years past and try and get multiple people onto one site. Now we also understand some folks have monstrous trailers, buses etc. Please be sensible as if you were paying for the site. The less we spend on camping the more we can give back to the members in other ways. The campground allows for up to 4 people on a site and charges extra for more, but it is still cheaper than another site.

If you can share a campsite, please post up here and when you find another person to share it with please add it to a running list (like we do for the potluck).

1. Mac (big spoon) and Grace, Forewheeler (smaller big spoon), RedHeep, Chaz, Livin4wheelin, and 89laredo (not everyone in the RV).

Thank you

Last edited:
The MWC BOD is once again going to offer free camping to paying members of NAXJA.

1.Mac (big spoon) and Grace, Forewheeler (smaller big spoon), RedHeep, Chaz, Livin4wheelin, and 89laredo (not everyone in the RV).
2. Ram-Rod / jeepchick616 and Bigasszj

1. Mac (big spoon) and Grace, Forewheeler (smaller big spoon), RedHeep, Chaz, Livin4wheelin, and 89laredo (not everyone in the RV).
3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug

We are bringing our pop up down so if anybody had anything small to put on a site we would be willing to share. just need a place to plug in camper

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
4. jessejeepin/Extankerguy

Your name in this thread IS your free camping pass. If you don't post here you will pay out of your pocket.

This is the only way we can regulate who we are paying for.

Remember, the money used for this is mwc money, which is your money.

Thamks!

I'll be there with a truck, truck camper, trailer , and unloaded Jeep. I'm going to need to plug in the truck and camper though. If someone can fit on whatever space that's left over and can deal with the electrical pig party, have at.

Empty "powerstrokes hate da cold" pockets

Empty trailers, unless there is a tent on it, can and should be parked off the campsite.

Mac and I will find that spot on Wednesday.

Keep in mind, if we can save a few bucks, that's a few bucks more we have to do more for the club.

I will be there with a small tent for storage and will be sleeping in the jeep. I only need to run one extension cord to a heater.

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
5. O.k.B. and Fam / Chachi88 and Co.
6. Poorboy87 and OPEN SPOT

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
7. Jeepmanwi and family. The big rig

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
8. Smash Hole Motorsports (U-haul, Excursion, 2 rigs, 2 red letter members, + company. Might need a big spot)

Last edited:
3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
8. Smash Hole Motorsports (U-haul, Excursion, 2 rigs, 2 red letter members, + company. Might need a big spot).
9. 1989TwoDoor -two trucks, popup, & jeep

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
8. Smash Hole Motorsports (U-haul, Excursion, 2 rigs, 2 red letter members, + company. Might need a big spot)
9. 1989TwoDoor two trucks, pop up, and jeep
10. Polar_jeep_04 and the eor crew

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
11. brianho13 90% sure I will be taking an RV spot.....

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
12.SAMSET, REWSTER, and wives(maybe) will be staying at an electric tent site

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
13. emptypockets, z.a.c., truck camper, jeep

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
6. Poorboy87 and Jeeguy91

My open spot is taken.

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
14. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
14. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.
15. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), w/3 open spots.

Back