• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You are new and on the fence about attending?

nice video!

Anyone that is hesitant about attending due to lack of experience or lack of build needs to realize this is a great place/group to learn to wheel.

We were all new once. My first naxja event was on 31" thornturds.

Flex and Gene's tour de green will be a fun adventure this year. Those of you wanting to run easy stuff will have a good time!

Flex and Gene's tour de green will be a fun adventure this year. Those of you wanting to run easy stuff will have a good time!

Green doesn't have to be 'easy' though. We will make sure to point out and run the tougher lines. Plus the rock garden that is whatever you want to make of it.

I got plans to challenge people.....if I can find it again. Also, if your jeep is low and you don't have sliders I'd suggest them unless you don't mind rocker damage.

I run the other Green trail and we had several stock jeeps with us... We also had a couple do some 2-3 wheel teeter-totter in a couple spots.... Green is a fun trail cause it can be as challenging as you want it to be.

me and my dad are coming out this year were new to the offroad parks and rocks weve been offroading before but mainly a trail at our cottage that has a couple mud holes he has a stock zj on 30 in mud rovers and i have a xj lifted 4.5-5ish and 33s i watched the video and it looks like theres alot of different skill levels im excited to come out this year

me and my dad are coming out this year were new to the offroad parks and rocks weve been offroading before but mainly a trail at our cottage that has a couple mud holes he has a stock zj on 30 in mud rovers and i have a xj lifted 4.5-5ish and 33s i watched the video and it looks like theres alot of different skill levels im excited to come out this year

We'll be glad to have you guys!

Glad you guys are going to make it! :thumbup:

I got plans to challenge people.....if I can find it again.

Is this where someone got stuck and ran his battery down by using the winch without engine running, then I got stuck going up another way, then the diesel liberty got stuck?

[quote[Also, if your jeep is low and you don't have sliders I'd suggest them unless you don't mind rocker damage.[/QUOTE]

It isn't damage, it is custom body modifications.

And I agree with everyone on this thread, green is great.

Glad you guys are going to make it! :thumbup:

thanks man i registered myself already and booked my room my dads waiting on pay day then i believe hes gunna register i know his room is booked now the hard stuff finishing gettin my jeep ready lol and i seen in your build thread on cherokee forum you had like a diff guard do you still have it and would you be interested in selling it?

I was going to start a thread to introduce myself, but this is as good as any. I recently bought an XJ from a forum member. Just ordered my lift/tires yesterday. I've wanted to attend WF since I bought my XJ. Should I just dive in head first?

Back