• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A-Pillar Seal Part Number?

Alexia

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to locate a part number that will lead me to be able to buy the 1984-1996 A-Pillar weatherstripping seal. It is the version with the push clips instead of the 1997+ version that slips over a piece of metal built into the A-Pillar.

I found this part number in an old catalog, but it did not lead me anywhere. 55005012-3

All the strip consists of is a L shaped piece of rubber and push clips. It really helps reduce wind noise though.

That actually means two different part numbers... 55005012 is one side, 55005013 is the other. I forget which is left and which is right but it should be covered in the first few pages of whatever parts catalog you saw those numbers in.

That actually means two different part numbers... 55005012 is one side, 55005013 is the other. I forget which is left and which is right but it should be covered in the first few pages of whatever parts catalog you saw those numbers in.

I figured that much out at least. All the combinations of part numbers just lead me to sources that list it as discontinued. I would be find would with a good used part or a similar aftermarket piece. The local junkyard has been filled nonstop with Grand Cherokee models lately.

Try Crown Automotive, if they don't have it, you're probably SOL.

Back