• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need new coil buckets

CameronB

NAXJA Forum User
Building the dana 30-

Stretched the front a couple inches and need new coil buckets that will place the springs directly above the tubes.
These may fit the bill, but are for a 3" tube...
http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Link-Bracket-Coil-Spring-And-Shock-Mount-Combo_p_1461.html

Looking at the Artec truss, and LCA brackets that will not hang too low. I'll be gusseting the inner C's and plan to run a track bar to that point (like Richard G did, iirc)
I'm running 5.5", RE drop brackets & ucas, WJ lcas, Terraflex high steer knuckle and links, 37s.
Gotta figure out sway bar brackets once everything else is done.

Thanks

Dana 30? 37s? Nice.

Why not sleeve the tubes in 3" 1/4 wall DOM? Then you can use the ballistic brackets + you have 3" OD 1/2" wall tubes to match your 37s.
Just have to cut the Cs off first... which means you get to set your pinion & caster just where you want them for 5.5" of lift.

Or, if that sounds like a bit much... use these.

Sleeving is a good idea..
Yes, 37s on a 30. Was looking for used 35s on a budget and ended up with the 37s, which ride and look very nice on JK wheels. It's not my wheeler really, mostly on the road/logging roads etc. I don't have the time and $ to build a 44.

Like anything, you can cut/mod the brackets to fit.

Back