• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Old Belleview winch questions

bigdaddyjlove

NAXJA Forum User
Hi,

I have an old belleview winch that I am putting back into service.

The motor works, I have all the gears/parts but I cannot identify the two roller bearings on the middle gear shaft. Doeas anyone have a parts list or happen to have the part number for the bearings?

Thanks

This one actually predates Warn buying them out. I actually have an 8274 also. I didn't think that Warn would be much help with a model before they built it.

Ok that helps.

There is a roller bearing number y-1212 or b1212.

It is 1" external diameter and 3/4" inner dianmeter.

I'll get a look at it tonight and see if that matches.

Ok that helps.

There is a roller bearing number y-1212 or b1212.

It is 1" external diameter and 3/4" inner dianmeter.

I'll get a look at it tonight and see if that matches.

Those bearings are available from McMaster Carr or MSC. That is where I got the bearings to rebuild the old Belleview I had

P1010858.jpg

P1010859.jpg

P1010860.jpg

or if you are fortunate enough to have an industrial bearing house nearby, just take it down there, those guys know their stuff

This one actually predates Warn buying them out. I actually have an 8274 also. I didn't think that Warn would be much help with a model before they built it.

Yea I knew they were before Warn bought them, I thought they were more similar than they are.

looks like your getting good info here and that is one clean old winch Xjtrailrider!

Yea I knew they were before Warn bought them, I thought they were more similar than they are.

looks like your getting good info here and that is one clean old winch Xjtrailrider!

Thanks! I found it on CL for $50 and fixed it up, traded it even for my WARN XD9000i. Its on the front of a restored vintage CJ-5 in NC somewhere.

Back