• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Easy trails interest

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
Who is interested in riding easy trails? I would like to get a count going so I know how many groups we need.

The easy groups typically do a mix of sightseeing trail riding and small obstacle. Anyone can ride in this group even stock. On average I would say 31-33" tires, no body damage to be expected although it can and has happened. This group(s) is suggested for those people who are driving their rigs to the trails and back home. You will still have plenty of opportunity to test your driving and your rigs abilities, but can always opt out.

We might be in this group if we cant get a truck and trailer lined up to haul the jeep down with. Course i've driven down before and wheeled and then driven back home after being on some of the harder trails at harlan.

Do you guys run official trials 2 days?

i may take the wife and kid on an easy run, then the next day an intermediate run by my self

Do you guys run official trials 2 days?

i may take the wife and kid on an easy run, then the next day an intermediate run by my self

At least Friday and Saturday. Possibly Thursday as well.

I am one of the leaders for this group. Right now we are planning to ride Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Sat.

We might be in this group if we cant get a truck and trailer lined up to haul the jeep down with. Course i've driven down before and wheeled and then driven back home after being on some of the harder trails at harlan.

I've made the 6 hour drive up there....broke the front R&P then drove it home. Not as fun but it can be done.

I would most likely be in this group as well.

I'm also entertaining the idea of leading a group for this category in addition to Ed's. This category tends to be one of the more popular ones at this event as many people drive there and back. Thinking out loud, we may have to split it up depending on the number of people interested.

I'll probably do a mix of easy and intermediate. We'll see.

I'll probably do a mix of easy and intermediate. We'll see.

Same. Depends on the state of the jeep and if I'm driving straight through to Fort Sill afterward.

I'm in for this group, as much as I'd like to beat my Jeep senseless, it does kinda need to stay in a couple big pieces so I can drive back home

Any updates. I plan on this being my first big XJ trip with the wife and no kids, so i would love to have a great 3-4 days of nice riding without too much worry of destruction.

We've got you in for the easy trails. Make sure to note it on your registration as well.

We'll update as it gets closer to the event as to if we'll have one or two easy groups running.

We are in for this.

Is there a day that is going to be the BEST? as far as scenery etc.?

We don't plan on being in the jeep for four days straight with a three and one year old.

We are in for this.

Is there a day that is going to be the BEST? as far as scenery etc.?

We don't plan on being in the jeep for four days straight with a three and one year old.

i am planning on finding something to do down there. we are only wheeling Saturday but coming down Wednesday night, i think.

Back