• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question Re Tickets for XJ Giveaway

Tom R.

NAXJA Forum User
To the person(s) handling the tickets for the XJ giveaway:

I bought tickets online and haven't received them yet. On short notice, I decided to make the drive to Moab to attend the Friday night raffle event. I presume I don't need the tickets with me to win, as was the case on the past two giveaways, but the giveaway page doesn't mention anything. Can you clarify? Thanks!

I had the same question. Can someone enlighten me since I can't get into the members forum?

I had the same question. Can someone enlighten me since I can't get into the members forum?

Apparently a bunch of people who ordered tickets in September never received the stubs that I sent out in the mail.

I sent the last of the tickets out on Sept 26.

I'm on the road for work and not around to see if any tickets were returned undelivered, but will let you know when I get home if I do find that.

Your actual 'tickets' are in a bin in Moab for drawing, with your name and contact information printed on each one - its only a stub that you would receive in the mail, and not necessary for you to have that in order to win.

If you don't receive that envelope in the mail let me know and I'll keep an eye out for it, but don't freak out about your tickets being there for the drawing. I don't know if I missed stamping a stack of envelopes or if the post office is just going slow, but you guys are covered as far as winning goes.

Cal

HTH

Back