• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best dana30 wheel bearing/hub

OZNAD

NAXJA Forum User
What's anyone's opinions on the best, longest lasting, and cheapest hub assembly/wheel bearing for a Dana 30? I've seen prices ranging from $80 up to $300.

If you have a press the bearings can be disassembled,inspected and maybe regreased for very short money.The bearings are quite large and you would think they are more than adequate,but maybe not with big tires. It often seems the original part lasts longer than replacements...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0041MB41M/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These may not be the best but are some of the cheapest. The quality is supposed to be on par with Timken and a lot better than the ones you can get at your local auto parts store. At $35 each we got a pair for my cousin's TJ and the 36mm impact socket for less than the price of one of the cheapest Chinese crap the parts store had.

I can't comment on longevity since they've only been on for a few weeks, but they looked and felt like high quality parts. When mine go I'll be replacing them with these also.

Back