• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thurs Show and Shine location and directions

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The Show and Shine is Thurs at 5 pm at the Old City Park. Food will be provided. You can navigate right to it on you phone, but here are directions. Drive south on Main St, go about 4 miles past City Market and turn left on Spanish Trail Rd. Turn left at the stop sign, which is Spanish Valley Dr, then turn right at the next street which is Old City Park Rd and turnright again at the next street and drive a block to the park. Park in the gravel parking lot.

Bring some chairs if you have them. We don't know if we'll have lights so bring a camp light if you have something. Awards will be presented at the dinner on Fri night.

The Show and Shine is Thurs at 5 pm at the Old City Park. Food and soda will be provided. You can navigate right to it on you phone, but here are directions. Drive south on Main St, go about 4 miles past City Market and turn left on Spanish Trail Rd. Turn left at the stop sign, which is Spanish Valley Dr, then turn right at the next street which is Old City Park Rd and turnright again at the next street and drive a block to the park. Park in the gravel parking lot.

Bring some chairs if you have them. We don't know if we'll have lights so bring a camp light if you have something. Awards will be presented at the dinner on Fri night.
Fixed

Definitely. Thanks Dan.

Raining now, but it supposed to clear up later.

Definitely. Thanks Dan.
Richard,

The soda is absolutely no problem. My wife works for Pepsi, so it was a minimal cost at most and definitely my pleasure. If I didn't supply enough, my bad. If there's too much, please give away the rest as you see fit.

As for for your fine young grandson, I saved, and sent back to Slickrock some tri-tip just for him. If you/he didn't get it, I'd kick Derick and his friends ass for eating it before it got back to Slickrock. :dunno:

Only being able to be here for 1 day, it was worth the trip seeing old assholes......friends again.

My thanks to all!!!

Dan.

PS Yes, that was me pulled over by the county's finest on my way back to camp. Burnt out headlight. Them boys had more pleasure talking about my exhaust system then the fact my headlight was burnt out. No ticket, and the cop knew me. But that's another story.

Oh he got the tri tip. And he loved every second of it. Good seeing you again Dan and great munching on your tri tip. :)

Back