• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bolt on axle flip kit

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
Long story short, I don't have a welder so my options were limited for lifts. I came across this bolt on axle flup kit from rockyroad, or something along the lines. Anyways anyone have some input on these? I'll link to the product when I get home from work.

-Ian

If they are anything like the ones for the Samurai where the new upper perch sits on the old perch, they'll work that way, but I still found a buddy to weld them in place.

Rocky road is a joke. X2 on what they said. Have someone weld perches on.

If you were local to me I'd gladly weld them on for you for a six pack.

Never had any problems with them. The kit was really well made and very stout, only thing I don't care for is the placement of the shocks. I haven't had any issues but eventually I want to move them up higher.

If you were worried about it you could always have someone throw some welds on the perches after you install them.

I kinda liked that it was bolt on since I knew my D35 wasn't staying under my truck, when it was time to swap in my D44 I just opened them up to fit the larger axle tube and welded them on.

I'm still running them as they came in the kit just welded to the tube.

You can see them in this pic.
20131005_141125_zpsafee0b87.jpg

Last edited:
Back