• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Gauges

iaml3lue

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so ive searched but i cant find anything that fits my situation exactly ive had my truck disassembled since February i replaced the inner fenders with tnt inner fenders relocated the battery to the back seat area and did an axle and transfer case swap. im finally getting a good push and re assembling everything the truck fired right up after not running for 6 months but tonight i noticed that i have absolutely no gauge, ive checked under the hood and didnt notice anything unpluged. i found a procedure to test the guages and they work. i checked all my fuses and didnt find any bad ones. im just stumped im amost wondering if i burnt out my pcm

what year model is your jeep?

The reason I ask is that my 99 has done basically the same thing, was wiring in some emergency strobes and had everything electrical disconnected. Hooked everything up, started the Jeep, and I have no gauges, radio, or HVAC controls. Haven't found any blown fuses.

98 the airbag module wasn't bad it turned out to be becuase it wasn't grounded if you disconnect it and your gauges come back that was the issue

that explain it then, my switch for the lights is in the console

Back