• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DENVER AREA HOTELS

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
Hey you guys from the Denver area or those that know the area. Looking for suggestions of a hotel off 75 or 70 that would be decent for a night but most important safe for the jeep and tow rig in the parking lot.

Ram" Thank you in advance all my Colorado Brothers and sisters"Rod

i've always stopped in a small town called Limon, just east of Denver. not much there but a couple hotels, food and truckstop gas. much cheaper and less congested than inside the city limits.

i've always stopped in a small town called Limon, just east of Denver. not much there but a couple hotels, food and truckstop gas. much cheaper and less congested than inside the city limits.

Just don't try to eat there past 10PM, not much going on.

Whatever you do...Don't take the locals advice on hotel rooms.

I have a story to tell you about that and the place they told me was great.

It has to do with a crazy German lady with too many parrots, black and gold bedspreads, a velvet viking painting and blue toilets.

Whatever you do...Don't take the locals advice on hotel rooms.

I have a story to tell you about that and the place they told me was great.

It has to do with a crazy German lady with too many parrots, black and gold bedspreads, a velvet viking painting and blue toilets.

Now this is a story I will have to hear over a couple of beers.....

Just don't try to eat there past 10PM, not much going on.

good point, but i always pack most of my food for the roadtrip.

my only complaint was that one of the rooms i stayed in had the shower head mounted about chest level... other than that no problems.

Back