• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Salt Lake City

Goin To Say In South slc Saturday Night.PlayingIt By Ear But Curious If anyone Else Will Be Doing The same

I will be staying at the Country inn and suites (3422 decker lake drive, west valley city, Utah) They have a large gravel lot for trailer parking

I can't make the 1k mile trek straight down being the only driver.:eye:

I Am Always Up For Good Bbq Too.

The Wife Asked For The Trip Budget Last Night . Oh......

This Is Going To Be Epic!

If you get the chance it is damn good. I recommend the brisket, but have also not been disappointed by any other meats there. Prices are consistent with what I expect from BBQ. The only weird thing for out-of-towners is there is no booze there. You could always have apple beer... :us:

I forgot about the no booze thing. Are we allowed to drink our flasks in the bathroom stalls?

MOAB is my cheap trip for the month too. New orleans wedding for a friend is adding up way too fast.

I forgot about the no booze thing. Are we allowed to drink our flasks in the bathroom stalls?

MOAB is my cheap trip for the month too. New orleans wedding for a friend is adding up way too fast.

You can do whatever you want if no one knows about it :rtm:

It isn't so much a UT thing as it is for that establishment specifically. Joe Morely is a local Mormon and is not into that kind of thing. The meat is so good, you can wait until you get back to the hotel (or to the bathroom stall) for the drink...IMO. :cheers:

There are plenty of bar & grills around, although I am told there are odd rules for the servers. I wouldn't know, as I have always lived here - so it is just the way things are.

I was just messing around

sweet. If you've never been, it is good stuff. No one I've taken there has been disappointed so far.
I actually remember watching the DDD episode of Red Iguana, And telling my wife we gotta try that place next time we pass thru SLC :chef:

If all goes as planned(that's not my style) I should be rolling into SLC around 5pm aswell

Late arrival for us! Should be there about 2am, Probably won't check out until 11a

Got checked in at 2:30a, now it's 9:30 and we are packin up!
18D30817-20DF-47F1-BC57-7EA4CEAEAF3B-7806-000008DDC318BECB_zps15dd5cb7.jpg

:guitar:

Back