• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hanging Tree Trail on Sep 28th

XJ_Ike

NAXJA Forum User
Hey I saw that this is on the list to do. So I thought I would get the talking started. I have never done this trail but really want to do it, plus I think it would be a good shakedown run before Fall Fling. So who is interested in going and have you done this trail before?

I REALLY wish this was scheduled for AFTER Moab... No way I can make it work before, plus I'd be scared I'd break something big and not be ready for Moab... Been wanting to run this trail for some time.

Hey I saw that this is on the list to do. So I thought I would get the talking started. I have never done this trail but really want to do it, plus I think it would be a good shakedown run before Fall Fling. So who is interested in going and have you done this trail before?

Based on what I know about Hanging Tree, you have it backwards......Moab will be a good shakedown run, before hitting Hanging Tree. :)

New yrs was the funnest time I ever had on a trail. Cold as hell but 3 layers of insulated carhartts kept me warm. But theres a high chance of body damage and breakage when the trail was like that.

Back