• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Me too

jimgrms

NAXJA Forum User
Decided to sell my vw thing,as it was the worst driving pos i've ever owned. and i bought a 2004 Toyota Tacoma double cab 4x4 the trd off road edition, whatever that means It actuall comes with a few nice options , skids rear locker a track and bilistens . guess i will find some local trails soon ,

you'll like your Toy, Jim, my brother in law has one as well. Everything is simple and works. VW things are entertaining, but yes, POS.

Awesome Jim, the Toyota double cab is a sweet truck. One of the 3 platforms I was very strongly considering before going with the JK. To be honest the only reason I went with the JK is because its a Jeep, I know I would've been better off with the Frontier or Tacoma. I'm not regretting it though.

Get some pics up.

Jim - right click on your Facebook pic, "copy image location", then come to naxja, use the image icon and paste the location... Farcebook might screw it up, but it is that easy.

looks like this when you're posting:

insertimage.gif

Back