• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Raffle

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
In addition to giving the GiveawayXJ away in Moab we are planning a very awesome general raffle!

I won't say everything that is involved but I got word today that there is going to be over $5000 worth of products and gift certificates!!!

That total is going to be going up a bit more as the event approaches!

If this doesn't make you excited, I don't know what will!

Thanks to Geoff, Mark, and Ed for getting things together and organized on this!

mac 'just a few weeks away!' gyvr

MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!!!

Don't eat the tickets...

Two separate drawings.

mac 'more ways to win!' gyvr

Now if we could only sell raffle tickets by taking credit cards...........

:)

Square specifically disallows use of its service for firearms related transactions.
I dont know about you guys, but for me its a good enough reason to not support them.

I have a square card, and one of the intuit apparatuses.

Square specifically disallows use of its service for firearms related transactions.
I dont know about you guys, but for me its a good enough reason to not support them.

If you look at every business and how it operates, eventually you won't have anywhere to shop. They all do something that we don't like.

I understand that I am going to agree with any business, however when businesses actively oppose my interests, I will no longer provide funding for them to do so.

Are you guys still shopping at rei, and drinking Sierra Nevada?

Sorry for the OT rant.

Is there a list of what will be in the raffle? Or is it a surprise?

Back