• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I don't know where else to ask this-price of XJ

Asnyder14

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2001 jeep cherokee 60th anniversary edition with 102,xxx miles on it. It's bone stock and the outside condition is perfect. I would use kbb but the 60th anniversary edition isn't an option so I don't know how it affects the value. I'm not trying to sell it, I totaled it last week and I want to get an idea what I'm going to get so I can start shopping because I need to replace it ASAP. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a 60th, bought it with 120,000 4 years ago for just north of $4500. The package really is nothing more than the stickers on the side, the logos stitched into the floor mats (which I bet you are missing) and color matched bumper caps. The window sticker shows it as a Sport with the 60th Anniversary package upsell - just like a Grand buyer going from the Laredo or the Limited.

The silver is the more prevalent of the packages as they built 2778 of them versus only 2379 of the Black ones. They didn't build 60th's in any other color.

Do you have pictures of the damage?

I've done some research and the "limited" was worth about $7,200

The Cherokee Limited? That packaged included leather seats and woodgrain dash inserts as well as some other things - maybe heated seats, etc. Does your 60th have all that? I should think you need to price out the Sport Package.

The Sport shows $6560 in Very Good and $6510 in Good on www.kbb.com.

The Cherokee Limited? That packaged included leather seats and woodgrain dash inserts as well as some other things - maybe heated seats, etc. Does your 60th have all that? I should think you need to price out the Sport Package.

The Sport shows $6560 in Very Good and $6510 in Good on www.kbb.com.

I didn't know that. No it does not. I just don't want to be screwed over by the insurance company.

Back