• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration is now open!

There will be a cutoff at some point for the t-shirts and trasharoos, please keep that mind and get er done now.

mac 'registered' gyvr

Too bad we don't yet have a t-shirt/hoodie design, photos of them or even the colors that might entice me to buy. :rolleyes:

Site is down right now:(

Site is down right now:(

I'll check into it and report back. I had my host move me to a different server last night due to PHP slowdowns, it appers there is something wrong with that particular site.

I'm not too concerned about it, that site has a technical difference to the others. I'm sure they'll be able to correct it quickly.

I'll check into it and report back. I had my host move me to a different server last night due to PHP slowdowns, it appers there is something wrong with that particular site.

I'm not too concerned about it, that site has a technical difference to the others. I'm sure they'll be able to correct it quickly.

Thank you for the update

Too bad we don't yet have a t-shirt/hoodie design, photos of them or even the colors that might entice me to buy. :rolleyes:

The T-shirt design has always been a surprise. And it's always been very well received. :)

September 11th will be the last day to pre-order your event t-shirt and event trasharoos!

You can still pre-register after that, but you won't be able to pre-order a shirt or trasharoo. They will only be available at the event in a very, very limited supply.

Re: NOW OPEN!!! - 30th Anniversary Celebration! Moab, Utah registration

Just registered, renewed and picked up a tee and trasharoo!

Can't wait!

Same same here, Just registered, Joined :NAXJA:, and got some tee's and sweatshirts for my wife and I to be rockin.

Very excited!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i'm officially coming! :D Registered!

Registered. $126 later. Ouch.

Mines $68.......plus whatever it costs to drive 3000+ miles, camping, food, gear, parts......totally worth it.

Back